Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!



Could I seriously be more behind on my blog?!?!? Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe that I can't write 2008 anymore! I love writing 8's more than any other number! Darn it!

I thought that I would share a picture of my kids being silly while getting their picture taken for Christmas. I can't believe that two of them are going to be graduating from college in May!

One of my New Year's resolutions is going to be keeping up with my blog more often. I read so many other people's blogs and pray for so many people but I don't keep up with my own!

My other New Year's resolution is to keep going to the gym and swimming at least every other day. I started doing it during the two week break and I am loving it! Since Ted and I are going on a cruise at the end of March, I better get myself in shape before we leave! :0)



There are lots of prayers that are needed right now for many people. Please keep them going for Abby, Stanton, Zachary, Annette, Caden, Jaxon, Regina, Ryan, and many, many others who are suffering from childhood cancer. There are many adults out there suffering as well; Lori, Carrie, Missy, and the multitude of others also.



I also follow blogs of families of multiples and we have a family out here in Austin who is getting ready to have quintuplets. Casey is getting very uncomfortable at this stage of pregnancy and could use some prayers also!



We are so blessed to be a part of this world and I do hope that each and every one of you will look around and see how really awesome it is! We may have some downfalls but it truly is a beautiful place to be!

No comments: